Figuring out the perfect finance product can be confusing and a difficult task. You can discuss this situation with your tax professional, who can help you figure out the best finance product. However, finding out that product can be challenging. At Comfort Retire Investment Services, we can help you simplify the process and find the best offer for you. Our expert consultants can also help you figure out the best deal to meet your requirements. Here is what you need to know about leasing finance and the offers you can choose from.
- Firstly, lease products fall under two categories, i.e., operating lease and finance lease. Almost everything is the same in these two categories except the ownership, residual risk on the vehicle, and disposal.
- When opting for the type of finance, you need to consider a few things. Enlisted are a few points you should consider;
- Do you want the ownership of the asset at the end of the lease period?
- Will you be using the asset for business purposes more often?
- Do you want to finance just the vehicle or need fleet management services as well?
- The period you intend to keep the vehicle and the expected travel distance?
- Will you be showing the asset in the balance sheet of your company?